Data Protection Policy In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided by you, including the IP address of the computer from which you access, will be included in a file owned by mboprinters.com (BOMEDIA SL) and will only be used for the management of orders and the tracking of access statistics to our website.
By sending the above information, you are giving your consent to the described processing. Your data will be treated confidentially, applying the technical or organizational measures established by the applicable legislation to prevent its unauthorized access, manipulation, or elimination, and will not be transferred to other entities or third parties in any case.
However, you can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, or rectification at any time with regard to such data, by requesting it at the address email@example.com.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Bomedia Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Bomedia, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other services. from Internet.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: