MBO 1015 UV Printer
The MBO 1015 printer has a print area of 100cm wide x 150cm long x 8cm high. The built-in automatic height sensor will detect the products and position the table so that they are at an optimal distance (1-3 mm as chosen) from the printhead to print at the highest possible quality.
Our repositionable templates make it easy to print products of different shapes and materials. Simply remove one template and insert a new one to change from one product to another. The built-in UV-LED lamp cures inks instantly and creates durable and solid prints on metal, glass, wood, stone, plastic, fabric, vinyl and many more materials.
- Steel frame, alloyed aluminium table and machined surface.
- Double feed screw with servomotor.
- 3 printheads for maximum speed and precision.
- 4 LED lamps with water cooling system
- Usable print area of 100 x 150 cm and up to 8 cm in height
- Bulk ink supply system, positioned at the rear of the machine, with 500 cc tanks.
- Built-in vacuum table that perfectly fixes flat substrates.
- The table is open at the back and front, allowing loading of large products. Easy access during printing for loading and unloading.
- Approx. dimensions: 195 cm width x 225 cm length x 127 cm height.
- Weight approx. 660 kg.
18 ink channels: 6 channels for full colour CMYK LC LM inks and 6 channels for white inks plus 6 channels for varnish.
Bulk ink system
- All inks are feeded from 500 ml inktanks. The bulk ink supply system reduces the need for refilling and maintenance and provides an uninterrupted ink flow. Simply add ink to the reservoir and you’re ready to continue printing, with no need to remove or clean cartridges. Our inks are certified as not toxic and the prints have been teste and proven safe for babies and very durable.
One set of inks can print up to 65 square metres!
White ink tank with agitator
- Thanks to the white ink you can print directly on almost any material. You can make solid white prints or use it as an opaque base for colour prints. With the agitator you can keep your white ink in perfect shape.
Ink level sensor
- The ink tanks are equipped with an ink level sensor that tells you when the ink needs to be refilled.
- The varnish provides a special shiny artistic relief effect.
MBO offers advanced RIP software and Print software, depending on your business needs. Some of the features offered by the RIP software include:
- Pre-defined configurations for various substrates.
- Control over printer functions and channel settings
- Adjustment of ink density, saturation and colour controls
- White ink options: full background coverage/straight white/colour + white + colour
- Allows to add your own ICC colour profiles to the RIP
- Allows to create templates for product positioning
- Repeat function allows to copy artwork for multiple product prints
- Dot size control for improved prints on curved or uneven surfaces
- Resolution settings:
- 720×1440 – photo, fine detail
- 720×2160 – photo, very fine detail, high quality, smooth substrates.