MBO 3020 UV printer
The MBO 3020 has a print area of 20 cm wide x 30 cm long and 10 cm high. The built-in automatic height sensor detects the products and positions the table so that it is at an optimal distance (1-3 mm of your choice) from the print head to achieve the best possible print quality and protect the print head.
The built-in UV LED lamp instantly cures the ink, creating durable and solid prints on metal, glass, wood, stone, plastic, fabric, vinyl and many other materials.
- Large ink delivery system at the rear of the machine with 250cc tanks.
- With the software you can conveniently control all functions of the printer: manual height adjustment of the table, automatic adjustment, moving the table back and forth, moving the print head back and forth and cleaning the print head.
- Easy access for maintenance and/or repair
- The table is open at the front and back so that large products can also be loaded. Easy access before and after printing for loading and unloading.
The MBO 3020 printhead consists of 6 channels: 4 channels for CMYK inks plus 2 channels for white ink.
Bulk ink system
- All inks are feeded from 500 ml inktanks. The bulk ink supply system reduces the need for refilling and maintenance and provides an uninterrupted ink flow. Simply add ink to the reservoir and you’re ready to continue printing, with no need to remove or clean cartridges. Our inks are certified as not toxic and the prints have been teste and proven safe for babies and very durable.
One set of inks can print up to 65 square metres!
White ink tank with agitator
- Thanks to the white ink you can print directly on almost any material. You can make solid white prints or use it as an opaque base for colour prints. With the agitator you can keep your white ink in perfect shape.
Ink level sensor
- The ink tanks are equipped with an ink level sensor that tells you when the ink needs to be refilled.
MBO offers advanced RIP software and Print software, depending on your business needs. Some of the features offered by the RIP software include:
- Pre-defined configurations for various substrates.
- Control over printer functions and channel settings
- Adjustment of ink density, saturation and colour controls
- White ink options: full background coverage/straight white/colour + white + colour
- Allows to add your own ICC colour profiles to the RIP
- Allows to create templates for product positioning
- Repeat function allows to copy artwork for multiple product prints
- Dot size control for improved prints on curved or uneven surfaces
- Resolution settings:
- 720×1440 – photo, fine detail
- 720×2160 – photo, very fine detail, high quality, smooth substrates.